- October 05, 2023
- September 07, 2023
- May 04, 2023
- April 13, 2023
- March 02, 2023
- February 02, 2023
- January 05, 2023
- December 08, 2022
- November 03, 2022
- October 06, 2022
- September 01, 2022
- May 19, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- March 02, 2022
- February 03, 2022
- January 06, 2022
- December 09, 2021
- November 04, 2021
- October 07, 2021
- September 02, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- April 01, 2021
- March 04, 2021
- January 07, 2021
03/02/2022 - Meeting Minutes
The meeting opened at 12:15 as Nicole Zollinger welcomed Chamber Members. Thanks to Alpine Cleaning and Restoration for hosting the meeting.
Alpine Cleaning and Restoration (Bart Caley) - they do carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning. Specialize in fire, mold, water damage or any restoration issues.
Stapley Accounting (Terri Stapley) - middle of tax season - if anyone has questions - business or personal - give them a call.
Stone Fire Pizzeria (Kim Tippetts) - still accepting gift cards with old logo if purchased from their location. Thanks for your support.
My Utah Agents (Brooklyn Tippetts) - specializes in first time home buyers. Spring season is busy so give her a call! 435-994-2214.
Cache Valley Bank (Darrell Simmons) - offer no-fee checking accounts. Any kind of loans - personal, home, business. Growing!
PYN (Trevor Fikstad, Amy Austin) - offer credit card processing services (Juniper Takeout and Smithfield Implement are their clients). Check out their website at www.pynpro.com. They can help you save money and offer local service. Questions? Call Trevor (435.230.3485) or Amy (435.881.4603).
Smithfield Lions (Deon Hunsaker) - new members are always welcome. Also baseball season is coming up - thanks for your support at the concession stand. Looking to help with Smithfield City Day of Service.
Schreiber Food (Scott Nelson) - eat cheese! Hiring with lots of shifts available. Perfect for college students.
Family Place (Maria Lopez) - Princess Party was last weekend - sold out and everyone had a great time! Best of Northern Utah is open for nominations - please help and nominate them for Best Non-Profit.
Elevate Pest Control (Paul Jenkins) - give them a call for help or information about pest control. Email email@example.com.
Cache Valley Light and Sound (Paul Jenkins) - open for events and DJing around the valley. Call Paul at 208-339-0145 or visit cvlightandsound.com.
Lee’s Marketplace (Kevin Humphries) - Case lot sale just started! They have distilled water if you need some.
Smithfield Rec Center (Richard Varela) - Health Days is coming up - sign up for a booth or a parade spot! Comp League for basketball is ongoing. Super busy with programs!
Larsen’s Mercantile (Judy Larsen) - they are available for catering needs - take and bakes, baked goods, lots of other vendor items. Daily lunch specials are available also. Think of them for your Easter gathering needs.
Preston Watts Collision and Glass (Josh Watts) - super busy - scheduled out through mid-April. Please be careful! Don’t assume that people will stop at intersections. Thanks for your support!
Smithfield City (Kris Monson) - Day of Service is upcoming on April 30th. Big community day of service to encourage everyone in the city to provide service at some point during the day! Will set up a website with Just Serve - contact Barbara Kent for more details. Lots of growth in the city - will have more news upcoming.
Berryhill Physical Therapy (Kristi Berryhill) - new building and location is great! Lots of services to offer - sauna, massage, pool, hot tub, physical therapy. They offer a bridge program if you want to avoid insurance deduction - $300 for 8 visits. Come see them.
Discovery Area Guides (Jack Johnson) - has been working on a digital option for the books that he offers. Core business is to present accessible information to people about the area (business, history, attractions). Home page will be discoverareaguides.com. Website will be searchable and have an interactive map available as well.
- Membership Dues - Invoices have been sent out. We will deliver window stickers
- Newsletter - ads need to be in by the 15th of March for the April newsletter. Let Nicole know if you want one.
- Website - check out our website at smithfieldchamber.org. Lots of information will flow through the website.
- Easter Egg Hunt - April 16th at Mack Park. Let Nicole know how many eggs you would like to have stuffed. Remember - bring your own table or booth and prizes for the number of eggs you signed up to distribute. Set up is at 8 am. Smithfield Youth Council will be stuffing the eggs for us.
- Golf Tournament is finalized for May 4th - If you want a team or to sponsor a hole please let us know soon - last year we sold out.
- Pancake Breakfast - May 14th. We will be in the same location. Plan on the time being from 8:00 - 9:30 to serve food. Will need help before, during and after. We will provide more details in April.
Calendar Items for 2022:
- April 16th - Easter Egg Hunt
- May 4th - Tri School Golf Tournament
- May 14th - Health Days Pancake Breakfast
- December 3rd - Night of Giving
Next Meeting - April 14th at noon. Place: Stonefire Pizzeria.